Sunday, July 20, 2008

Jump in my wardrobe, please

I've been talking about this one shoulder dress before but I do need one. Now! For me it would be a dream if I could get a dress from Lanvin's fall 08 collection or one from Roland Mouret, but no dear Myriam, you won't be able to get one. Gah. I was just checking urbanoutfitters.co.uk and topshop.com to see if they had something nice as I'm going to London 2th August for some shopping. They had some shoulder dresses and maybe, they will come home with me to Sweden. We'll see. The urbanoutfitters dress were only £28 and the Topshop were £60. I prefer a black one, it would look good with a big belt in the waist but the Topshop dress is so cute.
What do you think?





(Images from style.com, urbanoutfitters.co.uk, topshop.com)

No comments: