Monday, July 07, 2008

Obession; VW dresses



The one and only VW dress

Allrighty. I don't have 10 dresses from her but I do have one, and it's my best friend! Ok, not really but I love it. Vivienne Westwoods dresses just look amazing and they have this retro feeling that I like. The queen of burlesque (Dita Von Teese) wedding dress was designed by Westwood (a purple dream and Christian Louboutin also designed all her shoes, envy envy!) You can also see a beautiful wedding dress in the new SATC movie (I'm sure you haven't missed that one) from VW, it's amazing! Time to save money for my wedding dress now? Maybe..?



(Images from helnwein.com, usmagazine.com)

2 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

I would looooove to own a Vivienne Westwood, particularly one of her fab plaids!

Myriam said...

Yes! I wouldn't mind to have a wardrobe with Westwood dresses, haha! :D