Saturday, August 16, 2008

Hats are important

Back on track from our summerhouse and hopefully without nasty ticks on my legs. They picked me up after work on friday and with our luck, we were stuck in the rush hours. The whole car journey took us 2 hours instead of 1. Hooray, hooray it's a holiholiday. Ehm. But it was nice with a little change of environment, even if we we're there for just one night. Last night we decided to eat crayfish (I just ate the tails) and you don't have a "crayfish party" without funny hats, right? So me and my cousins started to make hats with magazine papers. They were so weird but yet fabulous! I'll show you tomorrow and I'm sure you'll get a good laugh. Now I'm off to bed so I'll manage to go to the 80th birthday party for my grandfather tomorrow. Have a lovely evening and sunday!

2 comments:

Ella Gregory said...

I love making hats out of newspaper.

diana said...

I have to see the photos!

besos