Sunday, September 14, 2008

Dreamy Mr Walker

Finally back again from Stockholm. There was a lot of information at the five hours conference and when you've been up since 4 am you're not in your sharpest mood.

One of my favourite photographers is Tim Walker. Ever since I saw his work I've always been wondering how he manage to take so dreamy and beautiful photos. I'm sure you all have seen some of his work in Vogue, you can not really miss it.

What I admire most with his work is that he really can make you daydream when you look at his photos and for me they also bring a lot of inspiration. As I've always been into photography (even if it has just been for fun) my favourite theme is this doll-fantasy world when everything around you is bigger than yourself and you really can't escape it. It's something mystically about it but yet beautiful and maybe that's why Tim is one of the photographers I adore.



(Images from flickr.com)

6 comments:

Sydneydoll said...

i like the air balloon pic.

according to the daily mail daisy & mark have broken up
usually rumours arent correct but i believe this one.

Ella Gregory said...

Thank you for sharing all these pictures. It sounds amazing! I love your blog more and more whenever I come on it!

Syed said...

LOVE Tim Walker! He did an article in UK Vogue earlier this year and the way he described photography was simply beautiful. Wonderful post :)

Shen-Shen said...

Wow, that picture of the girl with the hot air balloon is amazing. Actually, I just love all of these. Amazing!

Wendy said...

Tim Walker's photography is always very dreamy and fantasy--esque.

Anonymous said...

Så fine bilder!