Sunday, September 07, 2008

Mr Worrying Wardrobe

Sunday oh lovely sunday. The main activity today has been to tidy up my wardrobe and throw out clothes which can be hard sometimes as you want to save a lot even if you barely use the clothes. I found it very strange when there were shirts in my wardrobe I haven't used for ages, why do I keep them!? So I decided to throw out all my clothes on the floor and look at each one of them. A brown skirt. Used when? Two years ago? Throw it in the right stack. Basic black cardigan. Used when? A month ago? Throw it to the left stack. After a lot of throwing with my clothes my wardrobe is starting to look quite good. You can't compare if to those amazing walk-in-closets though! We ain't Careys, Hiltons or Bradshaws but it would be fantastic to have their wardrobes. How often do you clear out your wardrobe?

(Images from sensationalcolor.com, weblogs.newsday.com, strangecosmos.com)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

actually i wanted to clear out my wardrobe this weekend as well, but i was simply looking at it and gave up immediately! :/ i should give it another try soon, so much stuff i dont wear anymore plus i need more space for all the new stuff i ordered. new season coming! :)

Anna Pope said...

Hey, I just discovered your blog through some fun blog hopping and can I just say that I am in love? I am linking you just as I finish writing this!

I do a wardrobe clean every 6 months or so.

Reena Rai said...

Ms Bradshaw's wardrobe is ah-may-zing...I want one just like it. I hate cleaning out my wardrobe, everything just seems essential and I always find an excuse for keeping it!

Anonymous said...

What a darling post! Ha! I can picture you tearing through your closet and sorting with superior skill!

I just happened across you blog and will be adding it to my daily reads.

NIce!

Your lipstick rocks...BTW, My grandpa was from sweden!

cheers!

LuVvy

http://luvvy-luvvy.blogspot.com/

Iñaki said...

I clear out my wardrobe every time I go shopping. And still I am always struggling with room for my clothes.

xx