Friday, September 26, 2008

Salary Bargains (sort of)

In salary times like these there's nothing better when you're able to buy something for yourself except paying bills and boring stuff. As you can see M.A.C made my day big time. Even if it only was products I needed, it's always exciting with makeup. I also found a new berryred lipstick from the "Cult Of Cherry" collection, yay. I also got a skinprimer, a concealer (I really need it if I don't get many hours for sleep "hello miss blue/red eye) and a lipgloss. Hopefully they all will make my face happy, happier and happiest and maybe hide my red bad winter skin, uhu.

Have you bought anything to yourself this week? Tell me!

2 comments:

Syed said...

That finish looks amazing! Loving the colour. I sooo need to go shopping soon.

Green of Eye, Sharp of Claw said...

I caved in and bough YSL Pur gloss in Black....now to figure out what to wear it with! :)