Thursday, October 23, 2008

Mobile Love

how funny! Blog posts from my phone at work, it's amazing how great mobile phones are. Haha. Well I can't post photos, yet, but lovely text posts where you can read about exciting stuff in my life or less exciting updates. Like what I'm doing right now; sitting with a headset, waiting for lunch. Oh yum lunch Myriam? Not quite the perfect lunch, oatmeal more like breakfast. But allright, we like it anyway! Tonight me and my mum are going to an opening of a new shopping center so I have to hold my wallet when I get close to mac cosmetics and acne...

2 comments:

Style Spot said...

Oh yes, if you come too close to mac cosmetics and acne it can be quite dangerous! But you should definitely treat yourself to something special :)

pumps & luiers said...

yaey now you caqn blog eveywhere ;)