Sunday, November 23, 2008

Green Dream

I must admit that the feather dress (or what it now is) isn't the best dress at this Gucci event/UNICEF Benefit, but the colour. Need a green dress now! It looks so good with red lips and pale skin. All these three women look fantastico and I do envy Rihanna when she pulls off that short hair so well.
(Image from style.com)

Update:
Is it feathers in her dress? The thing is that we always talk about how bad fur is (yes it is) but never about the birds where most of the feathers come from. A lot of feathers are taken during slaughter of the birds but they even take the feathers from the birds when they are alive and we can just imagine how that hurts. I haven't found so much information about the feather-fashion-industry, but maybe it's time to think about this more, the same as we think about the fur industry?

3 comments:

Syed said...

I don't know why people are hating on the dress, I quite liked it! And Rihanna's hair is fabulous!

Myriam said...

The dress is ok but I don't like the feathers if it now is real feathers, haha.

Couture Carrie said...

The feathered dress is a daring choice - I like it! And I love the color too :)

xoxox,
CC