Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A Pair Of Shoes Makes The Dark Day Bright


Sorry if I've been a bad blogger but tomorrow I'll be back with new posts! I do need to hurry now for le work but first I need something to eat. When you buy shoes from the internet, they might be too small or too wide if you don't know exactly what size you have and it can depend from brand to brand. One hour ago I went to the post office to get these babies; Sonia Rykiel heels size 40. Always nervous when I try new shoes... What if they are too small?! But they were perfect, like the hand in the glove! One of my friends think they don't look (shame on her!) good but I think they are cute!

Hope you all have a nice day!

4 comments:

Reena Rai said...

Ignore your friend, they are amazing!

Louise Stubbe said...

nice pair of heels!
are they hairy? :D they look soft :D

..... said...

so chic but so expensive !!! why does price is so associated to quality and beauty ?

Syed said...

Holy smokes they are beautiful!