Sunday, January 18, 2009

To Buy Or Not Buy..

These shoes from Acne are still on sale on their webshop. They got one single pair left, and it's a size 40 (hello destiny maybe?) but I'm not too sure if I want them. I do need a pair of black heels and these are quite fabulous. Hopefully it's a big size 40 or else I'll need to return them. Decision decision...
What do you think? Need to know asap!
Update: I'll wait to buy these beauties as I need to pay a dress before and I'm not 100 % sure if I want these.. What a huge problem in this world.. But I do need to know what you guys think of them, haha.
(Image from acnejeans.com)

8 comments:

the_kitten said...

BUY BUY BUY! I think they will be super worth it. Basic, yet extravagant because of the platform. Anyway, even if they are a bit too small, its better than too big. You always can wear them in.

Roxanne said...

Buy them!!

Loulou_M said...

i would prefer an acne dress :D

dapper kid said...

Buy them! See if they fit, otherwise you can return them, but I do like them, they look fantastic :)

Carla said...

Yes of course! They are nice simple black shoes that everyone needs. And if theyre in you size its fate!

Kat said...

awww, this shoe is so pretty!

Noelle said...

Hey Myriam! I love your blog! I would definitely buy them!

Ca said...

Buy them! Black heels, hello?!