Sunday, April 26, 2009

Graduation Times

You just say Hola, and whops a week ran away from you. Two years ran away from me extremely fast - my graduation feels like yesterday! Some of my friends graduate within two months and I have no idea what graduation gifts I should give them. Panic! Plates? Clothes? No! Eh, well I have to figure out something. If you have a brilliant idea for the perfect-graduation-gift, tell me!

The best thing with graduation is that you're able to wear a beautiful, white (most of the girls here choose a white one, or a pale/nude/beige/pink colour...Neutrals! You get it!) dress. So if you won't get married, you'll wear a white dress anyway!

Or maybe a nude colour á la Stella McCartney?

5 comments:

Loulou said...

Dear Miji,

I tagged you on my blog!

xx

Kayla Linzy said...

My graduation is this Friday. My grad dress is a nude beige / rosy pink color.

I just came across your blog, and I love it thus far. I shall follow you, and hope you check out my blog as well. kaylalinzy@blogspot.

xo.

Harri W said...

Just letting you know I gave you an Award as I love your blog! http://thewelltravelledsagirl.blogspot.com/2009/05/lemonade-award.html

Sunniva said...

That Stella McCartney dress would look amazing on you! xoxo

Cherry Van said...

We pneumatic manufacture several products, including solenoid valves,air control valves, piston air cylinder, Air Filter and some pneumatic accessories. Most of goods are exported to USA, Europe and Asia. And they are widely used on electronic, pharmaceutical, food processing, packaging, medical and automotive industries. Visit: www.xinyipneumatic.com